Home-Start visit families at home and are friendly, approachable people who are relied on and trusted by parents to listen without being judgmental, and to respect the needs of each individual family. By helping parents manage difficult times in their lives we create a better environment for their children, giving them the chance of a brighter future.
If you have young children (with a least one child under the age of 5) and need help during a difficult time in your life, please call Steph on 01925 652320 or complete our Self-Referral-Form-2018-GDPR.doc form. If you would like to refer a family who needs help, please complete our Referral Form 2020
We help vulnerable families through difficult times in their lives including;
- Struggling to cope with a disability of partner or child
- Lone Parent
- Bereavement of Family Member
- Struggling with the emotional and physical demands of having twins, triplets or more
- Feeling isolated, with no family nearby and struggling to make friends
- Suffering with post-natal illness but finding it hard to talk to anyone about it
- Coping with abuse i.e. Domestic/Alcohol/Drug
Click here to read about some of the families we have helped.
Click here to hear Ruth’s Story